1 - Do rural carrier have to sell stamps to their customers
Reference: PO603 132.6, 162.1
2 - I am a regular carrier. What happens when my privately owned vehicle breaks down during the route?
Reference: F21 - 581.19
3 - I am an RCA. How long can my manager hold me if I want to transfer
4 - How can I get a relief carrier assigned to my route?
5 - How far does a carrier have to travel down a driveway to deliver a parcel?
Reference PO603: 332.21,341.12,342.21
6. Should an RCA in a delivery unit be used prior to an RCA from another office?
7. What is the probationary period for RCAs?
8. Should restroom breaks be included in your lunch break?
9. My relief day is Monday. What happens when a Holiday falls on my relief day?
Reference: ELM 518.23 - 518 Holiday Leave
10. What is an L route?
PO 603 - 513
11. What's the one piece of mail you deliver regardless if they have a mail receptacle or not?
Reference: PO603 342
12. Can my postmaster force me to take DPS to the street?
13. How long of a break are rural carriers allowed?
Reference: PO 603 152.31
14. How many years of creditable service must a carrier have before they take the high option on a route?
Reference: Contract Article 9.2.C.7.a.3
15. What is Bank time?
Reference: What is “Bank Time”
16. How much time do you need to accumulate before your route pay goes up?
Reference: Boxes needed for a one hour change
17. Are there any requirements for a regular carrier to be sure they receive holiday pay?
Reference: ELM 434.421
18. Can management deny LWOP for a regular carrier on Saturday
Reference: Contract Article 10.4.B
19. Are there any requirements to be eligible for FMLA leave?
Reference: ELM 515 Regular carriers and RCAs must have worked for the USPS for at least 12 months AND must have worked at least 1250 hours in the previous 12 months before the FMLA covered absence is to begin.
20. Can a rural carrier be required to transport mail to the plant if the truck is missed?
Reference: Missed Dispatch
Share your Results: