By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download the materials (information or software) on Ruralinfo.net’s web site for personal viewing. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify the materials;
- use the materials for any deceitful, dishonest, or questionable purpose (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ruralinfo.net’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be banned by Ruralinfo.net from using this website.
- Ruralinfo.net is not sponsored or authorized by the NRLCA, the USPS or any state or local association. The materials on Ruralinfo.net’s web site are provided “as is”. They are presented here for informational use only. Ruralinfo.net makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Ruralinfo.net does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- This website does not replace the avenues available to you through the NRLCA, or your state or local steward system. If a problem arises, do not rely on the accuracy of this site for your grievance against the USPS. Your grievance can only be pursued legally through the steward system.
- All opinions and advice made available as part of this website (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of Ruralinfo.net (unless Ruralinfo.net is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using Ruralinfo.net does not mean that Ruralinfo.net has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message or opinion, or advice.
In no event shall Ruralinfo.net or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ruralinfo.net’s Internet site, even if Ruralinfo.net or a Ruralinfo.net authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Ruralinfo.net’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ruralinfo.net does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Ruralinfo.net may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Ruralinfo.net does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Ruralinfo.net has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ruralinfo.net or the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Ruralinfo.net’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of TX without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.